Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Walking Assignment 5/22- Social Territory

For this walking assignment I decided to focus on the social culture that is being a U of A student. It is a group of people that, although I technically belong to this group, I never felt like I was a part of it. The group of people who cheer for their school teams and those who fully embrace the college lifestyle. I chose to explore the university blvd area, as it is an area that is frequented almost exclusively by college students.
On my way to University I saw a sign of student activism against the UAPD.


There was a showing of team spirit.
Flyers for events targeting students to participate in the night life of University bars.
The inclusion of the word campus was everywhere.
Attempts to accommodate the student population.








No comments: